Monday, October 1, 2007

Try my award winning cinnamon rolls

Friday was the ward's annual fall festival and Jarom entered "us" in the cinnamon roll bake-off. I previously thought my recipe was pretty quick and easy. Turns out the addition of a 2 month old seriously complicates the process. Well it might have taken all day, but they were done in time and they turned out pretty well. We got lots of compliments and took home 3rd place - woohoo. There was even some speculation that we might have gotten second if second place hadn't been awarded to one of the judge's wife... scandalous! :) Wanna see my awesome trophy?
Anyway, we had to take off early because Ms. Fussybuns only likes to grace her public for brief periods of time so we were surprised with our winnings after church on Sunday. I'd like to thank all the little people, and google, and the website where I found the recipe a while ago when Jarom signed up to bring breakfast for the residents.... wait a minute, do I detect a pattern?

No comments: