Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Safe Traveling, & Congratulations to my bros!

It's Tyler's birthday, Jason should be landing in Russia soon, and Mikey is engaged! What a flood of good news :) Tyler is a full blown adult today, but just like Jason and Michael, in my mind he's around 12. I just can't believe how long I've been gone and how much he's grown up. I also can't believe Jason is in Russia, just can't wrap my mind around it. When Mikey was in Venezuela that didn't seem so distant and strange, but Russia? Oh and Mikey, not only is he betrothed to his love Shelly, he's going to be a sheriff's deputy. My brothers are just so so busy lately. And what about Aubrey?, this blog is about her after all. Aubrey of course is still precious and wonderful and growing like a weed. We visited Aubrey's Daddy at his school today, all of the assistants oohed and aahhed over her. How could they resist? :)

No comments: