Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Life since Aubrey arrived

It's been almost 2 months now and I think I'm finally starting to adjust. Aubrey was born July 20th at 10am and I think I've gotten a total of 4 hours of sleep since that day :) My mom, Aubrey's Nana, was here which was really great. She also got to come out about a week and a half ago along with Aubrey's Papa and Uncles Michael and Tyler (Uncle Jason is at the MTC), and her Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Rick and Aunts Naomi and Heather. Everyone was here for Aubrey's special weekend. She got sealed to her Mommy and Daddy at the Winter Quarter's Temple and had her baby blessing that Sunday too. On top of all that we got to celebrate her Daddy's birthday too. And the icing on the cake for me was her first enthusiastic smile for me. I got a huge grin and cute squeal and big bright eyes staring right at me. I cried. What a great weekend!
That's right about where she is developmentally right now, social smiles. She also rolls to one side when you try to give her tummy time (which she hates!), but she's been doing that since about 2 weeks. She tracks objects really well and is trying really hard to talk, its precious!

No comments: