Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its the little things

As everyone is well aware, Aubrey is adorable :) Just now she was taking her morning nap and about half way into it she popped open her eyes and vigorously kicked off the blanket I had draped over her little legs, looked over at me, then went right back to sleep. I was so tickled I just felt like sharing. Also, I have some pics from a little trip to the park. Have I mentioned how adorable she is?








Oh, by the way - it looks like it is definitely going to work out with the orthodontist we were talking to so we're coming home permanently at the end of the year!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

And another by the way - I'm just dying for those Laguna beach pictures!!! Someone please send me some

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay!!!! We are so happy you guys are moving out here! And those pictures are SO CUTE!!

Lisa said...

Soooo cute! I am so happy for you guys you'll be moving back! I am ALSO still waiting for pics from Mother's Day *hint hint grandma*, but I did just get the ones from my mom today. I'll email them over!